10 October 2015

September Haul

I really love shopping up a storm come month end, but it is not always possible as I have so much of goodies that are just lying brand new as in unopened and unused. So yeah hubby shoots me down lol “you have so much and still want more”. Well you can never have enough now can you ???
End of September I just simply could not help myself. 


Firstly from Dis-chem

Loreal Infallible 24H matt- mattifying infallible Foundation in 32 Amber – R199
After seeing other bloggers rave about this foundation it was certainly my must have.

Bioderma – Seium Global – R198
If you have read my previous posts, you would know that at the moment I have severe adult acne and would love for it to disappear already. This was also recommended by another blogger as she has the same problem as I have and this seems to be helping her. Certainly hope it does work for me as well.

Skin Republic – Spots + Blemish (anti spot &pore refining face mask sheet – R45
I got this to help cleanse my skin, clear the dark acne spots caused by the acne and prevent future breakouts. Here is to hope!!

Rimmel London – Provocalips – 730 Make Your Move, 230 Kiss Fatal – R99 each 
I am a lover of lipsticks.  I really wanted to add these liquid lipsticks to my collection. Simply gorgeous shades. Cannot wait to use them.


Last and not least Mac : M.A.Cnificent collection – Diva Antics R210
When this collection released all I could think about is having this lipstick well amongst other items as well. But I settled for just the lipstick this time. I placed an order with Mac Online. When I received this lipstick, I knew I made the right decision of picking this gorgeous shade.

Reviews coming soon.

Well until the next haul it is ciao for now!!! 

1 comment :

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik