2 October 2015

Review : Bourjois Smoky Stories Quad Eyeshadow Palette

Firstly I must admit that I am a huge fan of Bourjois cosmetics. I find all there products to be amazingly exceptional!!So without further ado, here is one of the palettes. 

I have the  05 Good Nude palette.

The formula of this eye shadow is well pigmented, easy to blend out and wears well even on oily lids (I do recommend a primer as I do with every powder product). This palette has a glitter segment in the center ( see pics) and is called the "Light Touch"and has been intended for use in the inner corner corner to brighten and open the eyes. It can of course be packed all over the eye for a full on glitter finish or dampened to create a glitter liner. Despite being a glitter it isn't all gritty and not prone to fall out (nothing worse than glitter all over your face) and looks beautiful when applied in the corner of the eyes.
All in all great little palette that makes the smokey eye much easier to do!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik