21 April 2015

Tangle Teezer : Red and black compact

So i always wondered what is the hype around the Tangle Teezer!

I have very fine and wavy hair and almost every morning my hair is tangled.

The Tangle Teezer compact is very light and you would think that how will these soft bristles remove the tangles i was very skeptical. I was proved wrong once I started using it.Wow it removes the tangles with such ease and with minimal damage.
The brush is smaller than I anticipated,it fits in the palm of my hand and also easily fits in your handbag. It also has a removable cover to protect the innovative flexi teeth from dust, dirt and fluff.It certainly does the job and I am very pleased that I decided to buy it from Takealot for only R129 delivered for free :)

For me this a wonder brush works on wet, dry hair and is also suitable for all hair types. No more tears. All I can say is where have you been all my life!!!!!



No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik