23 April 2015

Avon CC Cream (Medium Beige)

CC creams are now the in thing so bb creams you can take the backseat for me.

I have oily skin and acne prone. So I have a lot of dark spots. I have always been looking for a product to help conceal not only my dark spots but also the dark circles under the eyes.
Describe the product look feel and texture.
This product comes in a black tube (30ml) very simple to use and fits perfectly in my hand bag for those cover up moments.
It does have a light fragrance that smells like a combination of foundation and sun screen
I have been using this cc cream itself without a primer and with the SPF 50 you know you are covered.
I loved the way it feels on my skin. This CC cream goes on light on the skin and absorbs very quickly leaves my pores well covered and face looking flawless. It also lasts throughout the day and didn’t get obscenely greasy or rubbed off.
It leaves my skin looking all natural. It also noticeably evened out my skin tone
Within the two weeks of use. Unlike the BB cream makes my skin feel pasted.

Available in 6 shades so you can find your perfect match
It contains SPF 50, a necessity
Contains Vitamin C as well as licorice
It contains correcting pigments and pearls to improve the look of dullness.
The finish is natural matte

Overall observation I highly recommend this to everyone. It has a high sun protection, and it looks very natural and doesn't look fake or cakey.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik