25 April 2015

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipstick

I bought 2 colours 01 – Personne ne rouge and 08 Grand cru.
These lipsticks don’t dry my lips too much and gives a nice matte finish, rather than a cakey, or shiny layer. (but if you have extremely dry lips, it can cling to dry patches, so make sure to exfoliate your lips and apply a clear lip balm first).The colour is nice and strong, easy to apply and lasts. It also has a nice texture. The finish looks like a beautiful tinted lip. It comes in a clear plastic bottle and the cap matches its corresponding shade which is very nice.
Pros: - There are 8 colours to choose from.
Highly pigmented liquid that sets to a velvet matte finish on the lips
They apply nicely with a slant foam applicator and are affordable.
They are small and can easily fit in my makeup bag or even my in pocket.
Cons: they bleed out of my lips slightly, nothing a lip liner can't fix.
It does come off on my fingers when I press it to my lips, and it also comes off on glasses and mugs. It doesn’t completely dry on the lips, it kind of turns into a powdery finish once it sets and if you rub your lips together, you can feel the lipstick sliding
What I also loved is that if you eat, you will need to touch up but most of it will still be there..
I definitely love it and I can't wait to try out more shades. I really love this lipstick. I'm always looking for the perfect product that has staying power. Highly recommended!!!







No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik