25 November 2015

Essence Merry Berry Trend Edition

This was one of the prettiest editions that I have seen by Essence. Once this released in stores I made sure I hurried to get them.

I can honestly say I was thrilled when I found all that I wanted from this collection. Trust me when I say I really held myself back from digging in.
 The full range is made up of three lipsticks, two eye shadows, four nail polishes and a glitter top coat, a shimmer powder, a hair perfume and a highlighting powder.
Image : http://purelylocal.co.za/                        
I got:
 Essence Merry Berry Lipsticks in
01 Let’s the Berry-Tales Begin, 02 Pink & Perfect and 03 Red Rocks, at R42 each.
They are such beautiful shades and look’s so amazing. I think they would suit most skin tones.
 Essence Merry Berry Highlighter in 01 I love My Golden Pumps at R60
This is a beautiful warm toned highlighting powder. It has a smooth texture and is not too sparkly. I can see myself reaching for this one very often.

 Essence Merry Berry Scented Gold dust powder in 01 I love My Golden Pumps at R63
I just had to have this one as I found the bottle to be the cutest ever. This reminds me of ancient perfume bottles. This is a perfumed gold shimmering powder for the body.


Beautiful Edition and very affordable.

What catches your eye from this collection?

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik