4 September 2015

Review : The Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Sticks

Yay its Spring. Time for some beautiful colours. And these eye shadow sticks are so perfect.

The Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Sticks are large, jumbo and chunky pencils of cream eye shadow.
They offer control and ease of pencil eyeliner, allowing for easy and precise application.

I have them in three shades:
005- Tempting Turquoise
006 – Paranoid Purple
007 – Gossip Green
(Let’s just say I love bright shades)

Much like all cream eye shadows the Scandaleyes Shadow Sticks are multi-purpose - you can use them as a base/primer, apply all over for a wash of colour or of course wear it as eyeliner.

The texture of the Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Sticks are soft, creamy and light, superbly pigmented all the while being easy to blend.
I found that they glided onto the skin with such ease but I suggest this product be used with a primer if used alone as the formula tends to slip and crease fairly easily. I found that they are quite long lasting on my oily eyelids with the primer.

I was quite disappointed as I found them to be not retractable as I hoped.

But in all I am a fan of them and will certainly added to my favourites.

swatches :




These are the shades they come in :



 Available at Zando.co.za for R89 each.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik