23 June 2015

Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil

I was really excited when I received the Clarins Blue Orchid face treatment oil for mother’s day from Beauty bulletin



The fragrance of the oil is pure aromatic and not overpowering. It calmed and relaxed my senses. Before applying I sniff my hand and then apply. I can feel that its fragrance helps in calming my senses.
The oil is very light and gets absorb into skin very fast. Does not leave any greasy or oily feeling

It lasts very long as you only need to use about 3-4 drops at a time. The bottle is cute; it has a glass dropper.



I have started seeing noticeable difference in my skin on the first day. My skin is clean and hydrated. It brought a lovely glow to my skin right after the first day I used it. It says, this face treatment hydrates and restores vitality and radiance to dehydrated skin, and I totally agree!
Especially during winter my skin is parched, dry and dehydrated, the condition is so worse that the skin starts peeling off due to extreme dryness sometimes.
It revitalizes moisture-depleted skin. Hazelnut Oil softens and smooths with sealing in the moisture to help minimize the appearance of fine lines. The oil helps shrinking my open pores, not immediately but gradually.

With 100% pure plant extracts which makes it very light weight and has active ingredients. Oily skin ladies do not get afraid to use it. This oil never broke me out rather aided my zits and rashes quickly. It has evened out my skin, maintained moisture level and kept it hydrated. It also reduced the size of open pores and gives a healthy looking skin. I was so happy and glad that I was sent this product.

Overall it is a luxurious product which is definitely a must have. Clarins is very skin friendly, mild and effective. This product is very effective on dehydrated skin and dullness. I love this oil and it’s really expensive but I can assure you that it is worth every cent!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik