3 May 2015

A fragrance to be Cherished

I received the Avon Cherished Eau de parfum, Roll on antiperspirant and the body lotion

Avon Cherished Eau de parfum
The perfume comes with a white paper box. (50ml). The first thing I noticed on opening the box was that there was a little note saying “Because of you, the most wonderful things happen.” I loved this made me feel fuzzy with happy feelings .This bottle is see through. The lid reminds me of an upturned flower petal. Really pretty bottle but I think it would suit a display better than your handbag because the lid is not completely closed on top and somehow you might end up with all the fragrance sprayed in your handbag and that would surely be a waste of a good fragrance.
Top notes: Pink Pepper, Cherry Blossom. Middle notes: Tiare Flower, Jasmine Sambac. Base notes: White Musk, Sandalwood.
I love floral fragrances. I felt this fragrance was strong but not too over powering. The scent lingered but did not last; I had to apply a few times in a day. This fragrance made me soft and delicate.

Roll on antiperspirant
I was quite sceptical of the roll on as I have very sensitive skin and some other roll on that I have used in the past has caused havoc to my underarms. When I used the Cherish roll on, my under arms never react to it or neither was it itchy. My underarm was fresh, smelt great and was dry the entire day. I felt that this product came out moderately and not much whereby some other roll ons that I have used in the past, a lot came out and left my under arms feeling like I have applied a thick layer of body cream that would not dry out.

Body lotion
The best for last indeed. This body lotion feels really creamy and smooth. My skin felt luxurious after applying. It absorbed quite nicely in the skin and left no oily or tight feeling to my body. The fragrance of this lasted the entire day.
I certainly love this set. Certainly something i would cherish.

I love Avon fragrances as you can get really awesome fragrances at such affordable prices.
Would purchase this again? Oh yes. Would I recommend this? It’s a definite yes from me.
Thank you Beauty Bulletin for the opportunity to review this awesome set.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik